Buy WoW Classic Gold Cheap
- Buy WoW Gold Classic Paypal at Mulefactory. WoW Classic Coupon:
wowcgold & WoW Gold Coupon:
wowrgold. Payments: Paypal, Skrill, Bitcoin.
Tips for the Villains
Before making an evil character you should realize it can be more difficult than others, make sure you have a good idea beforehand of what your characters goals are. You most likely wont get far roleplaying an "evil" character if you cant make any friends. Allies can be beneficial even if the character doesnt use violence or warfare to exact his evilness. Lastly make sure to be convincing, in general not many people are evil. Define your character as being one of those unique few and youll have a great time. Just remember that the Good Guys usually win.
Mottoes for Villains to Live By:
What makes you a villain? Most characters dont just decided on a whim that they want to be evil. This should stem from your characters history and not the players desire. Be unique. Some-thing that is not often seen, or that people fear or misunderstand is often labeled "evil". Go against the grain. This means speech and mannerisms as well as appearance.
General Utility Macros
Druid Talent Builds
Balance Talents Builds
Feral Talents Builds
Restoration Talents Builds
New Druid Macros
Druid PvP Tips
Solo PVE Technique
Group PVE Technique
Abilities and Talents
Arch Druid Renferal
Balance Talent Guide
Feral Talent Guide
Restoration Talent Guide
Buy WoW Gold
- "Evil is in the eye of the beholder." So you want to be evil to some - not all. Perhaps even most, but always have a way out. If you dont, youre setting yourself up for the fall.
- Focus. Know what it is you want to accomplish. Be open to change. Nothing stays static for too long. If it can go wrong, it will. Plan ahead. Might does not equal malevolence. You can have the biggest chakram, an infinite DreamSoul elemen, and a whole slew of offensive arts, and are still just a thug.
- Violence does not equal villainy. A politician in power can be ten times more corrupt than a convicted killer who acted in self-defense. Destruction isnt always the answer either. Hostages present a much more complicated situation than simply planting a bomb.
- Crime is not always the best avenue for those of the dark alignment. This is especially true in Underlight. Be creative and find other methods to achieve your goals.
- Morality is important. Most evil doers have compromised moral values. Either theyre working for themselves and dont think the rules apply to them, or theyre working for the common good but dont understand whats appropriate and whats not.
- The end can justify the means. Youre playing WoW the way you see fit. If a few souls get lost along the way, what is that to compare to the lives youll save after the fact? You can either end up the hero or a martyr if youre not careful.
- Remember that you didnt do anything wrong if you didnt get caught. And the more people that support your side of the story, the less likely you are to be labeled a "threat" to society as a whole.
- Set standards. Be prejudice. If you think one way, then others are misguided or utterly wrong. Theyre either agreeing with you, or they disagree with you. Dont be afraid to stand up for what you believe, and teach it to those impressionable Newly Awakened.
- Honor is for the dead. The difference between a hero and a fool is luck. The difference between a coward and a corpse? Stupidity. Live to fight another day.
- Keep your friends close and your enemies closer. Never let them see it coming. A good villain always has his/her ace in the hole; and usually the joker as well.
- Dont be afraid to ask for help in your endeavors. Just be careful what you wish for. Minions are just that. People will work for reward before friendship. Greed can be good motivation. Remember that if they see a way to use you as a stepping stone, they will. Especially if it gives them what you have.
- Take small steps at first. Test the waters. You cant be bad until you know what good is.
- Trademarks. If its been done, its probably been done better. Find your own path, and let that aspect be yours and yours alone. Make yourself memorable.
- Achilles heel. Every bad guy has one. Illness. Disability. Pangs of regret. Love for family. A persistent obsession. Maybe this is what drives your character.
- Turning over a new leaf. Evil doers dont make many friends. When it becomes unbearable, there are always other options. This also makes an incredibly good smoke screen.
The Burning Crusade